Automatic Contact Tracing Solutions for Hospitals
Clinical Contact Tracing: Prevent the Spread of Infections
Contact Tracing is a contact history log, based on location, to accurately track interactions with other people and facility equipment. It also allows for faster investigation and reporting of the potential risk when an infected individual enters a medical center, adding an extra layer of defense against the spread of disease.
Vizzia provides accurate records of location data for staff, patients, visitors, and assets as well as information regarding interactions among them. Location data includes who made contact and the length of time spent in the respected area. This is important for facilities while controlling the spread of Infectious Diseases & Viruses because it will quickly identify only those affected, saving time and resources.
Vizzia Contact Tracing RTLS Solution
Vizza’s Accurate Contact Tracing RTLS Technologies
Instant Alerts Sent
to Staff Via SMS Text
To prevent the spread of infection it’s important to quickly locate staff, patients, and equipment that have been in contact with a diagnosed individual.
According to a Mayo Clinic study in the American Journal of Infection Control, the use of RTLS doubled the effectiveness of contact tracing for infectious disease beyond the conventional method of EMR-based contact identification.
Empowering caregivers with real-time information about location and exposure is key to identify risk and guide necessary actions.
Vizzia’s Contact Tracing provides actionable information for a focused approach to mitigating risk and helping to avoid unnecessarily broad measures like shutting down an entire facility.
Vizzia’s software and reporting works with all RTLS hardware for quick implementation that requires minimal IT coordination. This solution is scalable and affordable for facilities of all sizes.
Please contact us today for more information.
A Comprehensive, Real-Time Contact Tracing Report
Vizzia’s Contact Tracing Report Features Include:
• Names and locations of staff / patients and assets who were in proximity with the infected person
• Contact exposure duration with start and end times
• User defined Risk Levels based on contact duration
• Pinpoint “at risk” areas / rooms for quarantining – avoid unnecessary facility shutdown
• Differentiation of staff /patient and asset contact
• Contact phone number displayed for quick notification
• User-based report access
• Access to powerful BI Tool (Tableau Visualization)
• Alerts sent via text and email
• Secondary and Tertiary tracking capability to find all people and assets that might be indirectly impacted
Snapshot of Vizzia’s Contact Tracing Report
Vizzia Awards & Recognition
Contact Vizzia Today!
Vizzia is a leading provider of fully managed Real-time Location Systems (RTLS), helping hospitals reduce costs, streamline complicated processes and improve patient care.